1. Make it easy to say and spell.
2. Create short domains.
3. Use key terms and words.
4. Mark your target consumers.
5. Bypass numbers and hyphens.
6. Try unique, memorable names
7. Do much homework and learn
8. Use an appropriate extension.
Probably the most fundamental selection in starting a web-based presence is picking a domain name for your business website. The correct name for your website is important, for each of your target consumers and search engine rankings.
Your message has been successfully sent
Your form has been submitted. Please check your email for a copy of your responses. If you're accepted, you'll receive an email with a link to checkout.